At Aquinas College we want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- The prospectus is provided as a PDF document and is not yet fully accessible.
- The presentation videos which relate to individual subjects do not have text transcripts available. Transcripts can be made available on request.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format such as an accessible PDF or large print you can contact us from the details listed.
Call: 0161 483 3237
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: email@example.com.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Aquinas College is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is mostly compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
- Some videos do not have text transcripts available
- PDF documents provided by the website have not been checked for accessibility.
Some HTML code fails to validate when using the WCAG HTML validator tool. Fixing many of these issues would require complete redevelopment of the theme which controls the front end of the website and doesn’t directly affect the usability or accessibility of the website.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We are currently in the process of training staff to ensure that all new content meets the accessibility guidelines. We also plan to tackle some of the issues that cause the website not to meet all the WCAG guidelines.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 20/10/2020. It was last reviewed on 20/10/2020.
This website was last tested in October 2020. The test was carried out by ourselves (Aquinas College)